A Special Note About Spam Filters:
Sometimes the spam filters used by Internet Service Providers can delete email you've actually requested to receive... so you never even see it! This means that you don't even get to decide whether or not to read information you've requested!
Follow the instructions below to whitelist our email so that you can continue to receive valuable tips and information on how to use the Internet to easily expand and grow your internet marketing business.
You only need to do this once - then you'll always be able to receive emails from me... Please understand that if you ever wish to stop receiving emails - simply click the unsubscribe link!
Here's how to WhiteList our email ...
If you use SPAM ARREST or other similar services, please whitelist:
|Important Note First:I frequently enclose special 'freebies' in my newsletter - but they are often in the form of an image. So if you cannot see images in the newsletter - you'll miss out on some great gifts!Please set your email provide to 'open images' - this will let you see the free offers when I send them!
"All you need to do now is to
open up your email account"
Gmail Users... Check Inbox AND Spam Folder
Here's how to add us to your Gmail whitelist:
- Follow the "Settings" link in Gmail.
- Go to "Filters".
- Click "Create a new filter".
- Type the desired email address: Admin@BenHolmesOnline.com
- Type the domain name preceded by '@'. For
- Click "Next Step"
- You can click "Test Search" before, of course, to make sure you did not mistype.
- Make sure "Never send it to Spam" is checked.
Yahoo Users... Check Inbox AND Bulk Folder
NOTE: Yahoo Services are often unreliable.
It sometimes takes hours or even up to 4 days to get a confirmation email
from Yahoo. If you do not get one in 5 minutes, resubmit on the previous page and enter a non yahoo email you have that use frequently.
Here's how to add us to your Yahoo whitelist:
- Open your Yahoo mailbox
- Click "Mail Options"
- Click "Filters"
- Next, click "Add Filter"
- In the top row, labeled "From Header:" make sure "contains" is selected.
- Click in the text box next to that drop-down menu, and enter the address in the "From" line of our e-mail message (Please select the e-mail from the list provided -- Admin@BenHolmesOnline.com
- At the bottom, where it says "Move the message to:" select "Inbox" from the menu.
- Click the "Add Filter" button again.
MSN Hotmail Users... Check Inbox AND Bulk Folder
If you're using Hotmail, here's how to receive our mail:
- Click the "Options" tab and then "More Options".
- Click the "Safe and block senders".
- Click the "Safe senders".
- Type the domain name preceded by '@'. For example, @BenHolmesOnline.com.
- Click the "Add to list" button.
AOL Users... Check Inbox AND Bulk Folder
If you're using AOL, here's how to receive our mail:
- Go to "Mail Controls".
- Select the screen name we're sending your e-mail to.
- Click "Customize Mail Controls For This Screenname".
- For AOL version 7.0: In the section for "exclusion and inclusion
parameters", include these domains: @BenHolmesOnline.com.
- For AOL version 8.0: Select "Allow e-mail from all AOL members, e-mail addresses: Admin@BenHolmesOnline.com and domains".
- Click "Next" until the "Save" button shows up at the bottom.
- Click "Save."
Microsoft Outlook Users... Check Inbox AND Bulk Folder
If you're using Microsoft Office Outlook, here's how to receive our mail:
- On the Tools menu.
- click Options.
- Here on the Preferences tab, under E-mail, click Junk E- mail.
- Click the Safe Senders or Safe Recipients tab.
- Click Add.
- In the "Add Address or Domain" Dialog box enter BenHolmesOnline.com.
- Click OK and now all emails from Admin@BenHolmesOnline.com
will directly reach your Inbox.